- Me: God, can I ask You a question?
- God: Sure.
- Me: Promise You won't get mad.
- God: I promise.
- Me: Why did You let so much stuff happen to me today?
- God: What do you mean?
- Me: Well, I woke up late.
- God: Yes.
- Me: My car took forever to start.
- God: Okay.
- Me: At lunch they made my sandwich wrong and I had to wait.
- God: Hmm.
- Me: On the way home, my phone went DEAD, just as I picked up a call.
- God: All right.
- Me: And on top of it all off, when I got home, I just want to soak my feet in my new foot massager and relax. BUT it wouldn't work!!! Nothing went right today! Why did You do that?
- God: Let me see, the death angel was at your bed this morning & I had to send one of My Angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that.
- Me (humbled): OH.
- GOD: I didn't let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that would have hit you if you were on the road.
- Me: (ashamed)
- God: The first person who made your sandwich today was sick & I didn't want you to catch what they have, I knew you couldn't afford to miss work.
- Me (embarrassed): Okay.
- God: Your phone went dead because the person that was calling was going to give false witness about what you said on that call, I didn't even let you talk to them so you would be covered.
- Me (softly): I see God.
- God: Oh and that foot massager, it had a shortage that was going to throw out all of the power in your house tonight. I didn't think you wanted to be in the dark.
- Me: I'm sorry God.
- God: Don't be sorry, just learn to Trust Me... in all things , the good and the bad.
- Me: I will trust You.
- God: And don't doubt that My plan for your day is always better than your plan.
- Me: I won't God. And let me just tell you God, Thank You for Everything today.
- God: You're welcome child. It was just another day being your God and I Love looking after My Children.
HOW THE FUCK ARE THESE BABIES SWIMMING I AM 21 AND CANNOT SWIM THIS IS SOME FUCK SHIT
Babies instinctively know when to hold their breathes!
Babies are amazing
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!? I HAVE TO HOLD MY NOSE AND THIS BABY DOESN’T HAVE TOO!?
What shitty parent discovered this
babies are naturally able to swim hello they just spent nine moths in amiotic fluid this is instinctive so no, parent is not shitty, parent is re-enforcing baby’s natural instinctive behaviour.
parent is good for doing this because parent is basically saying “yes the behaviours you were born with are great!”
Yup, if babies are ‘taught’ (allowed) to swim before they are six weeks old, they never lose the instincts they were born with that lets them hold their head above water and hold their breath when they need to. SCIENCE, man.
Ummm i dont know if this is a good thing or bad thing…
Dove hired a forensic artist to draw how women see themselves versus how others see them - the results are movingI thought this would be a wonderful addition to my blog. You are much more than you think.
This can apply to everyone, no matter the gender, we all have our insecurities and our own perception of how we think we look.